Experiencing financial issues?
- The following groups exist to assist people who truly want to keep their pets, but are experiencing financial difficulties. They may be able to help you.
- A credit card company for health care:
- Care Credit – often required by the various granting offices
- Help owners that need non-urgent, non-routine veterinary care:
- Assistance for caretakers of disabled pets:
- Pet Food stamps Aid for Struggling Owners
- For canine cancer assistance:
Having behavioral issues?
- Anything is Pawsable is a local trainer, offering positive behavior modification methods.
- Southern Hospetality offers training and rehabilitation (including private lessons) as well boarding and walking. They are located in Afton, VA.
- Maestra K9 Services offers consultations, evaluations, and assistance in creating and implementing behavior modification plans for dogs and humans in need. Some of these behaviors include (but are not limited to) fear, aggression, reactivity, overexcitement, leash manners, motivation, and handler focus. They are located in Charlottesville, VA.